- Stay current on audit trends, legislative updates, and other issues that help you develop policies and procedures to support your efforts in affirmation action for women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- HRCI recertification credit for meetings or events you attend may be available.
- Participate in regular NEILG meetings that discuss relevant issues regarding affirmative action, diversity, outreach, recruiting, and supplier diversity programs. These meetings often include participation by local OFCCP officials.
- Become acquainted and build relationships with the OFCCP, EEOC and other organizations that can assist you in compliance and outreach.
- Build relationships with other individuals in the fields of HR, Compliance, and Recruiting. Fostering communication with other members will assist you in developing programs, enhancing your organization’s compliance, outreach, and overall diversity program.
- Stay connected within the NEILG community.
To become a member, please complete our online Membership Form. For information on payment options for new or renewing membership, please contact Tina Anderson. For all other membership questions please contact Michelle Sweeney.
Renewal Membership notices will be sent in November.