Date(s) - 06/21/2018
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Verizon Innovation Center
New England Industry Liaison Group
Spring Program: The OFCCP on the Cusp of Change
8:00 – 12:00, June 21, 2018
Verizon Innovation Center, 60 Sylvan Rd., Waltham
As we move into year two of the Trump administration, change is beginning to ripple through the OFCCP and the contractor community. Please attend to keep up-to-date with what is happening in our area of practice!
- Newly appointed OFCCP Director Ondray Harris is making clear his intention for a more transparent, and less confrontational OFCCP
- OFCCP’s recently published “Plan of Action” addresses many of the practice issues the General Accounting Office identified in its 2016 Oversight report
- NILG Update: Implementing a “Region Model” to bring local ILG input to Washington agencies. Paul McGovern, NILG Chair, NEILG Co-chair
- NEILG Update: NEILG is planning a 2020 or 2021 National Industry Liaison Group (NILG) Annual Conference in Boston. Judy Ferres, NEILG Co-chair
- OFCCP Update: Boston OFCCP District Director Rhonda Aubin-Smith Boston
- LGBTQ: Transitioning at work. Patterson Riley, Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA)
- An Update on Changes at OFCCP: Matthew Camardella, Esq., Jackson Lewis
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Registration is closed for this event.